Tips to Build Brand Awareness on Social Media
Social media can build brand awareness and loyalty. In a Sprout Social Q1 2017 survey of 1,000 consumers, 62 percent said they are likely to purchase from a brand they follow on social media. Moreover, survey respondents were more likely to follow a brand on social media before they purchase from it.
Social media can help keep your brand top of mind so that consumers will consider it when they are ready to buy.
In this article, I’ll offer four tips to help your company increase brand awareness and build loyalty via social media.
Go Beyond Products and Services
Selling a good product or service isn’t always enough for prospects. Many of them value honesty, transparency, and authenticity from the companies they buy from, such as:
- Emphasizing company values and culture;
- Being up front and honest about business practices;
- Sharing sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes info on products and services;
- Publishing meaningful content;
- Getting involved in the community.